Season DatesReelfoot Lake Waterfowl Season - 2013-14, Two day Season Nov. 16 & 17th
Regular Season Nov. 30th thru Jan. 26, 2014
Welcome to the Best Guide Services!
|Randle Flowers has been hunting and fishing Reelfoot Lake for over 44 years.|
Our Blinds are located just off of Long-Point Federal Refuge, or just a few hundred yards in open water. Our Blinds have a large spreads of decoys, which are heated and one meal provided daily.
We like to hunt in small groups of three to six people. We will provide a list of local motels in area. There will be a $50 deposit per person per day, due when booking hunt. No refunds on deposit.
Hunting Cost Per-Day
Hunting cost will be $125 per-person per-day Monday - Sunday
We will accept money orders, cashier's check, and personal checks. We will accept credit cards thru PayPal only.
Motel available at $25 per-man per-day, at Reelfoot Outdoors.
Come and join us for your Reelfoot Water Fowling Experience!
Here's a checklist of items to bring:
- Tennessee Hunting License (You will need - Non-Resident / Resident License, Federal Duck Stamp, Reelfoot Reservation Permit, TN Waterfowl License and Migratory Bird Permit)
- Reelfoot Lake Preservation permit
- Warm Boots
- Rain Gear
- Federal Duck Stamp
- 1 extra change of clothing
- Warm Camouflage Clothing (socks, long johns, sweat shirt, & pants)
- Shotgun & Shells (12 0r 20 ga. with #2's will be fine)
Steel shot or Non-Toxic only
- Blind Bag
- Warm hat & gloves
- Flash Light & Camera
Posted on Aug. 26, 2013 by Admin.